KMUTT provides a pilot model and best practice on safety management system and promote to implement the safety management system to comply SDG2030 for all staff, students and communities surrounding. KMUTT focus to expand the safety management system to make better quality of life and safety for all in the near future. Therefore, KMUTT is committed to
1. Develop safety management system in KMUTT that comply or relevant to SDG 2030 by following safety standard and guideline and integrate safety to all activities in KMUTT.
2. Implement the safety management system to all staff and student in our university and make them ensure for security, safety and health in KMUTT with safety audit and continual improvement.
3. Promote and distribute safety policy, safety rule and safety best practice information to all students, staff and adjunct staff who work for KMUTT.
4. Focus on five issues of safety including Lab and Workshop safety, Workplace safety, Life safety, Road safety and Food safety which comply to SDG2030.
5. Develop the chemical and hazardous waste management system within KMUTT and promote to use less toxic chemicals in all activities and comply the safety standard.