Institution Sustainable Investment Policy
1. Procurement must take into account the worthiness, transparency, efficiency, effectiveness, and accountability
2. Continuous procurement without adhering to the budget year (Rolling Plan 1+2)
3. The work must have a systematic connection by considering upstream to downstream processes and must deliver quality work.
4. Employees conduct procurement in a professional manner.
5. The university promotes the utilization of information system for work under the “Anytime Anywhere Anyplace” concept to facilitate the process
6. The university operates continuously and improves work processes to be more effective and efficient. It must also be ready for and accept changes, which is in line with the policy of ”being dispersed but work collectively” to reduce any delay in procurement that results in students’ loss of opportunity in utilizing learning spaces (Management Strengthening).
7. Procurement must comply with the Green University Policy, such as the selection of environmentally-friendly materials and chemicals, and the reduction of greenhouse effects.
|Responsible Office||Policy Administration||Date Issued|
|Energy Environment Safety and Health (EESH)|
Office of Building and Ground Management
|ASST. PROF, DR. PRASERT KANTHAMANON|
Senior Vice President for Administrative Affairs
Additional policies are listed in the following link: https://stg.kmutt.ac.th/document/publication/35/20220228-132916.pdf