Water Saving Campaign &Tips
To foster awareness of sustainability on the KMUTT campus and encourage water conservation behavior in students and staff, Water Saving Campaigns & Tips have been launched since 2007 and promote to all in KMUTT by using Posters/Pocket guide/Leaflets /Stickers and media.
Simple Water Saving Tips
• Checking for leak &stop leakage from taps.
• Installing water efficient taps or tap aerators
• Installing dual flush toilets
• Use rain water /grey water for gardening
• Use minimum amount of water needed for bath.
• Don’t leave the tap open while brushing your teeth or shaving.
• Wash clothes only when there is full load.
• Don’t flush the toilet unnecessarily.
• Promote the conservation of water with posters and media.