KMUTT provides green initiative and people participle activities on energy and environment conservation to encourages our staff member to learn and share their innovation and knowledge on energy efficient usage and others green innovation by using energy forum, green sharingand green& clean activities .
Staff-People participation is in part a response to the sustainability movement within KMUTT activity. Individual people are encouraged to take responsibility for quality in terms of carrying out green activities, which meet our university goal.
- Admin & Finance
- Professional Development
- IT & Communications
- Teaching Resource
- Facilities & Services
- BIKE SHARE FOR FREE CAMPAIGN
- ZOMBIKE USED BICYCLE REPAIR& REUSE
- RECYCLABLE BIKE ACCESSORIES CENTER
- ENERGY MANAGEMENT TEAM
- ENERGY & ENVIRONMENT CONSERVATION CAMP
KMUTT set a concept of Staff-People participation as staff and student are involved in decision making processes, rather than simply acting on orders.
Staff-People participation is in part a response to the quality movement within KMUTT activity. Individual people are encouraged to take responsibility for quality in terms of carrying out activities, which meet the requirements of their goal.
Staff-People participation is also referred to as people involvement include:
- Project teams or quality circles in which working group on projects or tasks with considerable responsibility being delegated to the team.
- Suggestion schemes – where employees are given channels whereby they can suggest new ideas to managers within KMUTT. Often they will receive rewards for making appropriate suggestions.
- Consultation exercises and meetings whereby employees are encouraged to share ideas.
- Delegation of responsibility within KMUTT.
- Multi-channel decision making processes. In such situations decisions are not only made in a downward direction, they also result from communications upwards, sideways, and in many other directions within KMUTT