In response to conserve energy and climate change , KMUTT set up sustainable energy management within KMUTT to follow the guidelines for energy conservation in designated building, promote the energy conservation and energy substitution usage within university, KMUTT is committed to
- Responsibility to climate change and energy sustainability and dedicated to confronting these responsible through cooperate into all activities on campus.
- Set up energy management systems including annual implementation plan, monitoring and evaluation system by continuing to focus on the participation of all sectors of the KMUTT community.
- Set up the energy conservation rules and procedures and implement to all sectors within KMUTT.
- Promote and create awareness of energy conservation among staff and students with continual improvement for sustainability.
- 50 million kg CO2 of carbon emission reduction per year in KMUTT by 2024.
- 5% renewable energy usage within KMUTT by 2024.
- 1% energy consumption reduction per capital per year.
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Suvit SeaTia
President , KMUTT